Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Time to Post

My freshman year of college I created a grid on a marker board scheduling my day in 15 min. increments.

1:30-2:45 "Class"
2:45-3:00 "Walking/Check Mail"
3:00-4:15 "Study for History Exam"
4:15-4:30 "Nap"

Sadly enough, I'm not making this stuff up. Ask my friend Duncan who mocked my schedule every time she would mozie into my dorm room to see if I wanted to play Donkey Kong on her old school Nintendo. "I just don't know if I have time, Duncan. Maybe I can fit you in after dinner...like 6:45-7:00."

Eight years later, I feel more at peace in God's rhythm.

However, I forget how much my life is STILL bombarded with messages to fill, fill, fill, and not to rest. We really have to fight for presence.

What is the impact of financial terminology on Christianity? from All Things Converge on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. KJ's schedule-
    10:15-10:30: laugh uproariously at the memory of Tiffo's schedule
    10:30-whenever: do whatever I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite was always that you scheduled time to check the mail...especially since you walked past the mailboxes any time you went to your room. Ever.

    You've come a long way, Tiffo.

    ReplyDelete